[hylafax-users] problem faxing after version update...!?!

Hello all,

With you help last week I had setup the fax server to send and recieve
faxes, also automatic fax printing. That was hylafax 4.1 under SuSe 7.3
(AVM B1 ISDN Controller). Since there were other issues regarding the
old version used in SuSe 7.3 including packages like Samba & CUPS, I
decided to update new version of these packages.

Now I have SuSe 8.2 and sucessfully set up my file/printing services.
But wasn't successful with hylafax. I've installed the C4L & C4H came
with SuSe 8.2, configured the config.faxCAPI to number +49.40.77291010
and tried to send a fax with c2sendfax. Unfortunately, I'm not recieving
the fax to this number, but to another line +49.40.77291077 (this is
because the PBX is configured to redirect the fax to 77 if 10 is not
listening). I thought it may be a problem with the line. So I tried to
send a fax manually from a fax machine (77291077) to the installed ISDN
Controller (77291010), but I don't recieve the fax.

I looked into the SuSe support for some information and I got this;
http://sdb.suse.de/en/sdb/html/kkeil_b1v4_8.2.html

Could this problem related to the driver installation? or is it related
to hylafax configuration?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Shafeer.