Re: [hylafax-users] problem faxing after version update...!?!

I have had LOADS of problems with the Hylafax package
that shipped with SuSE 8.2.  The best fix I found was
to uninstall the SuSE rpm and install 4.1.5 from
source.  Backup your faxes first.

ER
--- Shafeer Hajamohideen <shafeer@dichtelemente.de>

=== message truncated ===