Re: [hylafax-users] DID + MultiModem 5634ZBA-DID

On 2003.05.07 21:21 Pascal DeMilly wrote:
> Lee,
>
> Thanks you so much for your guidance. I got it working nicely now. The
> only problem left now is the answering time is a little long. I am not
> sure if this is due to the way DID works or if I need to setup
> something
> else. Right now it answers after the 7th or 8th ring. Do you have the
> same delay with your modem?

The RINGs shouldn't matter.

If you're using CIDNumberAnswerLength it should answer once it's
received that many digits.  Is it not doing that?

You'll probably want to turn up your ServerTracing to 0xFFF and post
your FaxGetty entries from your syslog.

Lee.