[hylafax-users] Can not read/ftp incoming fax files

Hi
I'm trying to receive incoming faxes with clients and via ftp. Neither
works. I don't have read rights in the directory.
This is an output from ls -al in the receive directory.
[root@hylafax recvq]# ls -al
total 41
drwxr-xr-x    2 uucp     uucp          104 May  8 10:02 ./
drwxr-xr-x   17 uucp     uucp          496 May  8 10:03 ../
-rw-------    1 uucp     uucp        33331 May  8 10:03 fax00001.tif
-rw-------    1 uucp     uucp            1 May  8 10:02 seqf
[root@hylafax recvq]#

How or rather what do I change hylafax to automatically give any one
right to read/download the faxes?

Thankful for any hints...
/Martin Forest

--