Re: [hylafax-users] DCN when sending 60 page fax to Canon fax machine

Based on your information, I went and moved page 41 to page 48 and
resent the fax.  This time, the receiver DCN'd at page 48.  You were
right.  It was a problem with the file.  Strange thing is, nothing
seems wrong just by looking at it.  I created the fax with Able Fax
Tiff Viewer which was launched by Cypheus.  Is there a better Windows
program to create/compile faxes with?

Thanks!