Re: [hylafax-users] Debian sarge- Hylafax 4.2 - Kde clients

I found this in logfile capi4hylafax when I use c2faxsend from commandline:
Nov 10 17:36:00.88: [24224]: CapiFaxSend - INFO: Dial and starting transfer of TIFF-File /test.tif with normal resolution.
Nov 10 17:36:01.00: [24224]: CapiFaxSend - INFO: Connection dropped with Reason 0x3495 (Call rejected).

Hello all,

I had and still have the same problem with C4 AVM cards. Only receive works OK on all ports and all card - my fax server contains 3 C4 cards. I've pointed this problem to AVM but they said that it can be a PBX problem not C4 (Call rejected) - but PBX is not on my side but my operator ;) Moreover it seems for me that only even ports are broken the odd ones are OK during fax sending - as I said before receive works OK on all ports. Solution for me - not enable even ports for fax sending (only odd). I've tested such configuration since about 2 months and it works OK - about 500 receive, 200 send daily - but another problem occured (SFF overflow and from time to time CAPI not installed) - but also fixed in capi4hylafax sources by my side ;)

p.s. set UseISDNFaxService = 0 to play not only ISDN machines but also with ALLLL old analog machines

BR,
Marcin

Hello Christian,

I just looked at the command line options of c2faxsend. There doesn't seem to be a debug option but a verbose option -v. Try this if you have not already done so.

Call rejected means what it says. The device or the PBX on the other end rejected the call. On your end it's nearly impossible to tell why the other end rejected your call. (Probably it's the configuration of a PBX.)