[hylafax-users] Differentiation between incoming fax lines

I've a fax line, say 123-456-9000 which connects to a fax machine. I
have had three additional phone numbers, 9001, 9002 and 9003 set up
with the phone company and programmed to route to the 123-456-
9000 number. So, a fax sent to the 9003 number comes out on the fax
attached to the 9000 line.

If I replaced the fax machine with a Hyla Fax fax server, could I
configure Hyla Fax so that it distinguished between the fax numbers
used. eg. if someone sent a fax to 9001 the fax would be e-mailed to
Bob, one sent to 9002 would go to Ted and 9003 would go to Robert?

Could Hyla Fax be programmed to forward incoming faxes to another
fax number? eg faxes for Bob on 9001 are routed to his site office fax
machine?

I look forward to your response.

Phillip Armitage
Network Administrator