Re: [hylafax-users] Problems running whfc via putty - tunnel

From my understanding.. you can't do FTP.. over SSH..

Have you looked at www.stunnel.org I use that.. but mine is a pure linux to linux envi.. but I have used stunnel for MS SQL before.. and works like a charm..

However I would recommend that you re-check all your configs.. as your last couple of lines in the post are confusing..

Stefan Schilling wrote:

Guten Tag Steven Kurylo,