[hylafax-users] Problems running whfc via putty - tunnel

Hello!

I´ve three boxes:
- a Win2000 client, which is in the same LAN as the hylafax box; here
everything works fine
- a Linux box, with hylafax and ssh running
- a 2nd Win2000 box, which is connected to the hylafax box over the
internet and putty

I´ve set up putty to tunnel the traffic on localhost (127.0.01) to the
linux box (L:4559 debian.wg:4559). I can connect to the box via
telnet:

220 debian.wg server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1.7) ready.

I can connect to the hylafax box via whfc, because it says

"debian.wg server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1.7 ready."

in whfc status line.
BUT it then immedialy hangs for a while, until an error box comes up
with:

"WSAETIMEDOUT: Connection timed out"

As I need this, I appreciate any help. Please don´t hesitate to ask
for any further information.

Regards,
Stefan Schilling, Germany