Re: [hylafax-users] Converting to pdf and sending to mailbox.

On 2004.08.28 04:13 Deepak Nair wrote:
Dear Users,

I am trying to send all the incoming faxes to an email address.
According to the man pages I created "FaxDispatch" file. Contents are
given below.

FILETYPE=pdf;
SENDTO=emailaddress;

After this I got my fax in mail box with a pdf attachment but I was
not able to open the attachment. After downloading the attachment it
shows 0 bytes size.

I tried this in both versions 4.1.8 and 4.2.0

Look in /var/log/messages for the faxrcvd command that was used and copy it. Then change directory to /var/spool/hylafax and run that command by hand but add 'sh -x' in front of it and send me the output.

First make sure that you're using 4.2.0 and have run faxsetup after upgrading to 4.2.0.

Lee.