[hylafax-users] Converting to pdf and sending to mailbox.

Dear Users,

I am trying to send all the incoming faxes to an email address. According to the man pages I created "FaxDispatch" file. Contents are given below.

FILETYPE=pdf;
SENDTO=emailaddress;

After this I got my fax in mail box with a pdf attachment but I was not able to open the attachment. After downloading the attachment it shows 0 bytes size.

I tried this in both versions 4.1.8 and 4.2.0

Can anybody help me please.....

Deeps....

Do you Yahoo!?