[hylafax-users] can hylafax handle colored faxes?

Hello,

I got two faxservers, both under LINUX SLES8 with hylafax-4.2.0 (tiff-0.3.7alpha,
capi4hylafax-01.02.02) and ISDN card AVM Fritz! PCI 2.0 .
Both servers are working fine. No problems with sending, receiving so far. But ...

when I send a colored fax from one faxserver to the other, I always get
this fax as a perfekt TIF file but without color.

For "printing" to the sending faxserver I use driver Apple Color LW 12/660 PS
and the resulting doc01.ps under /var/spool/hylafax/docq is indeed in color
(verified with ghostscript viewer). The TIF file on the receiving faxserver under
/var/spool/hylafax/recvq is black/white (colordepth 1, Irfan Viewer).

So there is some conversion done by default obviously and I would like to change
this in order to send and receive colored faxes in the future. The hylafax
documentation seems to have no solution on that and Google has no satisfying answer either.
Can anybody here tell me how to solve this problem?

CU
Peter