Re: [hylafax-users] can hylafax handle colored faxes?

Although you have a standard that cover color fax,ITU
T-30E if I'm correct, finding software and hardware
which support it would be difficult and probably
expensive. I don't know if hylafax developers
implemented the standard already but, it's useless if
you want send your fax to machines which doesn't
support it.