Re: [hylafax-users] expected signal not received

On 2004.08.09 12:40 Stephen Carville wrote:
On Fri August 6 2004 5:41 pm, Lee Howard wrote:
> On 2004.08.06 17:20 Stephen Carville wrote:
> > The deal was I had to show hylafax could do the job with what was
on
> > hand.  If
> > I can prove it, then teh boss will probably spring for the
commercial
> > version
> > which has drivers for the Brooktrout cards I already have.  At the
> > very least
> > he'll buy a Multitech card.
>
> Are the BrookTrout cards analog or digital?  If they are analog
explain
> to me what the is the perceived difference between running an analog
> BrookTrout or an analog MultiTech.

The Brooktrout cards are analog.  The only real difference I know of
is that
is that I already have three two port Brooktrout cards an I'd have to
buy the
Multitech cards.

Oh. I'm surprised to learn that the pricetag on the said commercial version is less than the price of a six-port MultiTech ISI5634PCI modem.

Lee.