Re: [hylafax-users] Damn! Hylafax, Multitech, and distinctive ring

On Wed, 21 May 2003 09:46:28 +0100
john andrews <ml@irelandin1.com> wrote:

> Being new to the world of faxing (2 weeks) I decided to go with hylafax
> (rather than the alternatives EFax or mgetty) because hylafax seemed to be
> more actively developed and 'enterprise ready'. In the light of the comments
> above is this analysis correct?

This whole issue surrounds the latest trends in the facsimile protocols, such
as V.34, RTFCC, etc.

Among the three packages that you mention, only HylaFAX is keeping up with
these trends.

Frank Peters