Re: [hylafax-users] ISDN Fax - MSN ?

Hi!

Since no translastion engines offer Danish->English translastion, I'll try
to do a translation of the article at
http://www.computerworld.dk/default.asp?Mode=2&ArticleID=14737 here (article
from May 23rd, ComputerWorld is a Danish computer-magazine):

[Translation on]

Eicon Networks bankruptet

The I-data subsidiary company Eicon Networks Research was thursday declared
bankruptcy - this was announced by I-data in a stock exchange press-release.
It has not been possible to find any funds for salary to the employees for
the months April and May.

Eicon Networks Research, formerly known as Lasat A/S, was thursday declared
bankruptet.

It was the company board of directors, who thursday filed a petition in
bankruptcy to "Sø- og Handelsrettens" probate court in Copenhagen (comment:
"Sø- og Handelsretten" is a government court instance that handles
everything regarding trade and companies in Denmark).

 - The background for declaring the company bankruptet is that is hasn't been
possible to find any assets during the suspensions of payments - which could
raise sufficent funds to pay the salaries to the employees for the months
April and May. This was announced in a stock exchange press-release from the
parent company I-data thursday afternoon.

Goodbye to 38 employees
The board of directors has suggested lawyer Jørgen B. Elmer, Copenhagen, as
trustee - who also has been been the counsel assigned by the state for the
company during the suspension of payments. The company suspended their
payments May 16th.

38 employees was working in Eicon Networks Research, and they had to say
goodbye to another 22 collegues in March when the company closed their
department for VPN technology.

It is announced in the stock exchange press-release that the bankruptcy of
the company won't affect other parts of the I-data concern.

Lasat was bought by I-data back i June 1999 and made up the companys
network-department. At that time I-data was growing, and afterwards they
made a purhase of the Canadian modem-manufacturer Eicon.

[Translation off]

Regards,

/Brian Ipsen