[hylafax-users] ISDN Fax - MSN ?

Hi!

Can anyone here tell me which ISDN modems/cards that is supported by HylaFAX
 - and is able to handle multiple subscriber numbers ? I'd like to receive
faxes on 2-6 different numbers, and then routing to email should be based on
the called number (and not the caller-id). Some places I've seen Speedfax+
mentioend, and other places a card from Eicon (which unfortunately is
bankrupted by now)..

Anyone ?

/Brian