[hylafax-users] Faxing from OpenOffice

Sirs,

Has anyone any ideas on how to fax from OpenOffice.

I have HylaFax set up, which can be used from the command line within my Mandrake 8.2 . But using the ./spadmin tool to add a printer within OpenOffice and 'Connect a Fax device', I am required to select a driver. I have tried the 'Generic' driver and the 'apple laserwriter 16/600 PS fax'.

Following the print command the computer rumbles and a request for fax no appears. Then having supplied the no, clicked OK, there follows a very small rumble and nothing else happens.I tried Star Office without faxing success; at least OpenOffice has an input file.

Is there a driver within HylaFAX

Any ideas please?

Malcolm Candlish