Re: [hylafax-users] route incoming faxes

> I'm looking for a solution to route incoming fax to the
> users. But I dont want to route by senders ID or a phonenumber.

I thought there was supposed to be an extension to the fax standards to
allow an extension to be entered on the sending fax machine and received by
the receiving machine for routing. I remember something, I think Vsifax,
supporting this feature.

Ring any bells, or is it vaporware from my rather over-strained mind?

Greg Engel