[hylafax-users] route incoming faxes

Hallo,

I'm looking for a solution to route incoming fax to the
users. But I dont want to route by senders ID or a phonenumber.
Instead I want, that the first page of the fasimile is scanned
for a hint like "TO: Mustermann" or "An/To: Mustermann"
and of course the complete fasimile is send to
user@RheinAhrCampus.de
(Where user is the string got from the first page)
Is there a chance or see I the problems not?
I didnt found a faxrcvd script for that problem.

Any hints are welcome.
Thanks in advance

Sven Hummel

--
LINUX - the force in your hand

Sven Hummel                  Tel. 02642/932-380
FH Koblenz Standort Remagen  www.RheinAhrCampus.de