[hylafax-users] Long pages and cheap fax machines

We have several clients with cheap fax machines that when feeding the pages
in, the pages stick and instead of separate pages we get one long page.

I can see the long page in a viewer, but if I print I only get the first
page.

I tried playing with convert and a couple other things but I can not seem to
find a way to divide the long tiff page into multiple pages.

Has anyone dealt with this before? Is there a way to configure Hylafax so
incoming faxes are always page size even if they were sent as a longer page?

Greg Engel