Re: [hylafax-users] route incoming faxes

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:18:42PM -0500, genge1 wrote:
> > I'm looking for a solution to route incoming fax to the
> > users. But I dont want to route by senders ID or a phonenumber.
>
> I thought there was supposed to be an extension to the fax standards to
> allow an extension to be entered on the sending fax machine and received by
> the receiving machine for routing. I remember something, I think Vsifax,
> supporting this feature.
>
> Ring any bells, or is it vaporware from my rather over-strained mind?

It's called subaddressing, and I don't remember how it works except to
say that I don't think HF supports it.

Cheers,
- jra

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")