Re: [hylafax-users] route incoming faxes

I have in my web browser bookmarks, a link to JOCR, a GPL OCR package.
I have no idea what the status of it is but you may want to check it
out.

I'm pretty sure I found it the last time someone on this list was looking
for OCR packages.

The URL is: http://jocr.sourceforge.net/

-joe