Re: [hylafax-users] Fax to mail, w/dedicated user lines ?

Jay,

Many thanks for the fast reply !

> It's called DID, or Direct Inward Dialling.

(...)

> So far as I'm aware, there isn't yet
> any *formal* support for DID in faxgetty (which is the program that
> would care), but I think I'd heard that someone had hacked something
> for themselves.

> If your calls will be coming in over a T-1 or ISDN PRI, there's
> something in the works at one HW mfgr that I don't think I'm allowed
> to talk about yet; projected timeframe something like Christmas '00.

Will be on E-1, which seems to be our closest approximation of a T-1.
Anyway, I'm a taker for any solution (and you can whisper my email
address to anybody willing to discuss offline about non-disclosures and
field tests...)

regards,
JLD