Re: [hylafax-users] General Info(make fun)

Well i was trying to run the non beta, and I was told I should run the beta. No
wonder the last admin who tried to get this server fixed failed 4 times. I have
so much riding on my shoulders. It's such a lovley feeling :-]

So. dont know how to make target. I grep'd every file in hylafax dir for
assert.h and found nothing. I do have that file in /usr/include. My brain is
alittle dead and im short on ideas. Im just ripping away at this with random
successes.

Quoting "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra@baylink.com>:

> On Friday, August 25, 2000, at 1:09:19 PM, darkskull wrote:
> > Heh, RedHat.. pfft!! :-]
> > RPM... muwahahaha!!
>
> > Well now that i've expressed my feelings for that topic. On with the
> fun of
> > "make"!!!!
>
> > So ./configure worked. Now i type make
> > /usr/local/bin/gcc -O -o minigzip minigzip.o -L. -lz
> > = regex
> > make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target

`/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-solaris2.7/2.95.../../../i386-pc-solaris2.7/include/assert.h'

--
mauvehead@chef.nerp.net                  Unix Systems Administrator
http://damnation.net    Like a crackhouse, only higher retail value