Re: [hylafax-users] General Info

  darkskull> Solaris has no /etc/ld.so.conf equiv. It's either LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  darkskull> or using ld -L in the makefile or another such config script.

  darkskull> I tried setting it under the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and we allready
found
  darkskull> ld -l /usr/local/lib in the a couple make files.

Sorry I could not be more help. Need a Slowlaris geek. Good luck!

-Darren