Re: for Carlos and Paul -- footnote

Where did you get the beta2 RPM binary?  I looked for one forever before.
I'm still looking, but I'd rather get a tiff-3.5 patched beta2 RPM... if
there is one.  FYI, here's my output...

[deanox@server deanox]$ whereis hylafax
hylafax: /usr/man/man1/hylafax.1 /usr/man/man1/hylafax.1.gz
/usr/man/man5/hylafa
x.5f /usr/man/man5/hylafax.5f.gz
[deanox@server deanox]$ rpm -q hylafax
hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6