Re: for Carlos and Paul -- footnote

At 08:53 PM 5/28/2000 Lee Howard sez:
>Where did you get the beta2 RPM binary?  I looked for one forever before.
>I'm still looking, but I'd rather get a tiff-3.5 patched beta2 RPM... if
>there is one.  FYI, here's my output...

Darren sent it to me, I passed it on, not knowing that I was not supposed
to have.

What I am left unsure of is what Darren had me do so that I could also use
the latest Ghostscript. That was a good move because it now supports my
printers in higher resolution.

So, I have the Redhat distributed libtiff 3.5, with the latest beta HylaFAX
and latest Ghostscript too.

Paul Franz

PAF Consulting Engineers       |  427 - 140th Ave NE
(425)641-8202 voice            |  Bellevue, WA 98005
(801)749-8480 fax              |  <http://blackdog.bellevue.wa.us/>