Squished Fax-Pages

Hi!

I'm using Hylafax 4.0pl2 on Linux with kernel 2.0.36 (SuSE) and I have the following problem:

When I send faxes from StarOffice through apsfilter and SuSEfax (a Hylafax client for Linux) my Textdocuments are squished and only 1 of 3 lines are readable.
The postscript output is ok, though (checked this with gv).

In the FAQ I read that there are Problems with certain modems using class 2.0 resulting in squished pages and in my config.modem I set the following parameter:
Class2DDISCmd:		"AT+FDIS"

The faxes are still squished. I tried out 2 different modems (ELSA ML 33.6TS and another one from CREATIX), but still the same. I tried to send using class1, but that went totally wrong, the other side only recieved a white page.

Can anyone help?

Greetings,

Peter Lohmann