RE: Squished Fax-Pages

Hi there,

> When I send faxes from StarOffice through apsfilter and SuSEfax
> (a Hylafax client for Linux) my Textdocuments are squished and
> only 1 of 3 lines are readable.

I am not sure that I understand correctly what "squished" means, because my
English is very old and I have forgotten many words I used to know 20 years
ago, so please excuse.

I had a problem with HylaFAX where scanlines were missing. It was due to a
XON/XOFF Handshake instead of RTS/CTS. With the setting of
"ModemFlowControl: rtscts" in my config-file it worked.

Hope it helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With kind regards

Ralf Gorholt