Re: Wordperfect - Fax

Actually, this shall be a question on Wordperfect list. So, please excuse
me first.

Finally, I found the PostScript driver for Wordperfect and reinstall it
through the -adm stuff.  Now, I can use print to the Disk option to
save the document as a Postscript file, and then use sendfax to send out
this saved document.
But I want to automate this process a little bit more.  I hope my
end-users can use wordperfect just like they did before, save their
document as WP document.  And if they want to send a fax, they just have
to type : sendfax -d #number <wpfile>

In order to do that, the typerules must call the wprint command comes with
WP, but when I issue the following command and hoping the wprint will
generate a postscript file for me ( hplj3pps.prs is the postscript printer
driver I am using )

	wprint -f tmp.dsk -p hplj3pps.prs mydoc

The system did nothing and I cannot find the tmp.dsk anywhere. So I change
the command to :

	wprint -f tmp.dsk -o Disk -p hplj3pps.prs mydoc

Now, the system complain about the -o argument not correct.  I try few
different name for the -o, all return the same complain.  So, have any one
try this before, and what exactly the wprint is expecting from -o option.

Thankyou.

   		 Project Manager & Database Administrator
   Jeff So	 Intersoft System Ltd (Travelsurf)
   		 URL     : http://www.travelsurf.com
   		 Email   : jcs@travelsurf.com
  	 	 Address : #555, 333, 11th Ave. S.W, Calgary, AB, Ca
	 	 Tel     : (403)5430078	 Fax     : (403)2337266