Re: Wordperfect - Fax

According to jonc@pinnacle.co.nz:

>If you can find a Postscript printer driver for WordPerfect, you can
>possibly tailor your setup so that it generates a Postscript file,
>which you can then use sendfax(1) to send.

Postscript printers are in abundance in WP for unix.  As a bog
standard I would use the Apple laserwriter.  To "automatically" print
faxes I set up a unix print queue that passed the print job through
ps2ascii to extract the text and picked out the phone number by
pattern matching, the script then submitted the job via sendfax.
Things were made particularly easy here for me because we had a
standard fax template that made snarfing the phone number simple.

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.