Re: Wordperfect - Fax

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Jeff So wrote:

> The documentation mentioned about from Wordperfect to Fax server.  But I
> could not find any futher reference on this topic either on the
> documentation or the user contributed ftp site.  I did found two scripts
> used for this purpose.  But they require the installation of perl.  Is
> there other easier way to do it, or it is necessary to install the Perl?

If you can find a Postscript printer driver for WordPerfect, you can
possibly tailor your setup so that it generates a Postscript file,
which you can then use sendfax(1) to send.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460