Re: USR Courier V.everything and paging

j> On 27 May 1997, R.D. Thrush wrote:
>> How can I add paging functions to my existing environment without
>> slowing everything down to 1200 bps?

j> [snip]

j> Well, since no one else has answered.. You may try using the <1200>
j> command somewhere in your pager setup sequence to lock the baud-rate

j> [snip]
>> PagerSetupCmds:         AT&N2&K0&M0   # 1200 baud.

j> How about:

j> 	PagerSetupCmds:		<1200>

  Bingo!  Thanks very much.  The following string is working perfectly.

PagerSetupCmds:         <1200>AT&F0&N2&K0&M0  # 1200 baud.