RE: another failure due to Unspecified Transmit Phase B ?

On 28-May-97 Henry H Lu wrote:
>Another failure of hylafax running server and client in standalone redhat
>linux 3.0.3. the modem is USR sporster 33.6k fax/data modem.
>
>Can anyone help me?
>
>Henry
>
>[... log showing various non-ascii garbage from modem, removed to save space]

I solved this problem by setting ModemType to "Class1" in my config.ttya
file.  I'm running Hylafax under SunOS 4.1.4 with a USR 33.6 faxmodem.

Looks like the USR class 2.0 firmware doesn't work quite properly! :-(

-- David
E-Mail: David Chambers <davidc@flosun.salk.edu>
Date:   28-May-97
Time:   11:44:04