Problems send fax. (free BSD)

hello folks

I am using hylafax  in my server freeBDS, the works correctly if he
sent  fax to another computer that I have the service of fax or to a
telefax  where they don't  get up the telephone.

But has the following problems:

When he sent fax to a telefax occurs that apparently in the machine  remote
fax  get up the telephone when this stamps; the communication is interrupted
and this same occur every  time that the server attempts to send the fax;
like result the fax never will be sent to their destination, until is
returned to the user for  email, when it finish their time in the server.

How could I make so that hylafax requests or detects the tone of fax  in
the machine remote fax,  almost all the fax sent do they be miscarried for
this problem?.

My file config is the following: .

config

LogFacility:		daemon
CountryCode:		505
AreaCode:		0
LongDistancePrefix:	0
InternationalPrefix:	00
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1

config.tty00

#
CountryCode:		505
AreaCode:		0
FAXNumber:		2787464
LongDistancePrefix:	0
InternationalPrefix:	00
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
SessionTracing:		11
RecvFileMode:		0600
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	2
SpeakerVolume:		medium
GettyArgs:		"-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:	2787464
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxConsecutiveBadLines:	3
MaxRecvPages:		25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:		Class1		# use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:		38400		# rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts		# default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&K0		# setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&K3		# setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&K4		# setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:	AT&D2		# setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:	AT&C1		# setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:	!Rockwell
ModemModelQueryCmd:	!RC288DPi
ModemRevQueryCmd:	ATI3		# product information
#
ModemDialCmd:		ATDT%s		# T for tone dialing

I have an modem Motorola Lyfestyle 288

------------------------------------------------------------.

Other problem that happen in my system is when the remote fax,it is not an
number direct else an extension, where first has to dial the  numbers of
telephone of the PBX and later the extension, if  write  this numbers
continuous, the servant dials this numbers of telephone  and n't establish
communication. How I could do so that the hylafax dials  the numbers of
telephone, makes a pause and later dials the extension  where meets the
machine fax.

Any idea in order to resolve this problem, I will be very grateful for
your valuable help.

thanks