Removing a modem from the pool

I am trying to set up a fax server here with 2 modems, but I am having
difuculty with one of my modems, and I want to know how to remove a modeom
from the pool.

I am using a send only environment, so I use faxmodem cua? to put the
modems up, but us there a similar command to take one of them off service?

Thanks.
Aidan Van Dyk        Magma Communications Ltd.   Unit 201, 52 Antares Drive
aidan@magma.ca       Phone: +1 613 228-3565      Nepean, ON
                     FAX:   +1 613 228-8313      Canada
                     http://www.magma.ca/        K2E 7Z1