sending graphics through faxmailer-agent

If I send a ps file through the mail2fax gateway (faxmailer-agent
derivative), the graphic get squashed into a tiny corner in the left hand
corner. But if I send the same from the command line sendfax -d 1234
tiger.ps it works nicely. What switches on sendfax/faxmail might be doing
this?

Thanks,

Ben