From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Carville
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:45 AM
To: HylaFAX
Subject: [hylafax-users] Determining dialed number without DNIS

My hylafax server is in crisis :-)

I have three incoming fax lines, each if which is for a different
department.  Right now I distribute the faxes via email based on the
incoming tty.  However, two of the lines are getting so heavily loaded
that the GOS has become unacceptable.  Last week, one line carried over
100 CCS over a ten hour day causing customers to complain about busy
signals when trying to fax.  Adding more than one lines is not a good
option right now and I calculated that by putting all three lines in a
hunt group I could just get my GOS back to P.01.  Adding a fourth line
to the hunt group puts me comfortably in P.01 territory.

The catch is I still need to distribute the faxes based on the incoming
number.  I already checked with the switch programmer and he tells me he

cannot forward DNIS information on the analog lines.  I've read thru the

FAQ's, the archives and the FM but I cannot find a solution to this one.

  Any one have any ideas how I can tell what number the incoming fax is
for?

Hylafax version 4.2.2beta5
Multitech ISI5634PCI/8

--