[hylafax-users] Lee's HylaFAX

I'ld be interested in seeing the patches for your "hylafax-4.2.3.3" come
across hylafax-devel, or posted in bugzilla, and hopefully get some of
it into CVS some day...

I didn't realize that you had forked the HylaFAX code to remove all
references to hylafax.org.

a.

* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [051220 16:00]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103