Re: [hylafax-users] Error when running faxqclean /usr/sbin/faxqclean: relocation error: /usr/sbin/faxqclean: undefined symbol: _6faxApp.quote

Darren,

Not that I care either way, and not that I want to start this thread up again, but the last time that this discussion ran its course the community-consensus seemed to be:

* do make the website look different than the website at hylafax.org

* do fork the source code at least enough to trim "The HylaFAX Development Team" from the source code texts

* don't set up new mailing lists or support forums (e.g. bug trackers)

Now you seem to be saying differently and are criticizing David for following that.

And for those who fear that this may yet again turn into "another one of those threads", fear not; I shall not post again on this topic at this time.

Thanks,

Lee.

Darren Nickerson wrote:

David,

The software you're running (hylafax-4.2.3.2) is not from hylafax.org, even though it's named very similarly and tracks our release numbering very closely. The same thing applies to your question about SUBMIT records ... again this is not a hylafax.org version of HylaFAX. Please can you seek support on issues related to this release from the appropriate forums (must likely Lee Howard's sourceforge mailing list)?

Thanks for your understanding.

-Darren