Re: [hylafax-users] user uucp - MIME:Lite - Perl

Am 2005.12.20 21:33 schrieb(en) Philippe Cadic:

I modified  the file : /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd file
and added this :
[...]
/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxperl.pl $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7
[...]
When Hylafax starts faxrcvd then jumps to faxperl.pl everything goes ok in my script (I can move , rename files; query and insert into database) except MIME::Lite which does not send mail.
I supposed uucp does not know where to find MIME:Lite (Perl CPAN Module)

Hello Philippe,

are you sure the script doesn't find the Perl module?
Does your script do other things it should do when you have inserted the code for sending mail?
Do you get any error messages?

In case your faxperl script produces error messages you do not see, you could redirect the output to a file to see error messages.

Example:

/var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxperl.pl $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 >> /tmp/faxperl.log 2>&1

Bodo