From: Darren Nickerson [mailto:darren.nickerson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:52 PM
To: David Guthu
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Error when running faxqclean
/usr/sbin/faxqclean: relocation error: /usr/sbin/faxqclean: undefined
symbol: _6faxApp.quote

David,

The software you're running (hylafax-4.2.3.2)  is not from hylafax.org, even
though it's named very similarly and tracks our release numbering very
closely. The same thing applies to your question about SUBMIT records ...
again this is not a hylafax.org version of HylaFAX. Please can you seek
support on issues related to this release from the appropriate forums (must
likely Lee Howard's sourceforge mailing list)?

Thanks for your understanding.

-Darren