Re: [hylafax-users] notify

Oops, accidently replied to Michael directly. =P Here's what I wrote.

On 12/19/05, Chris Baechle <bangular@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I think that feature would be cool. Where would be the most efficient place to put it? I don't know if I'd want to clutter the dialog at fax-time with that option. Maybe in "configure port"? I'd be willing to help in whatever way possible. I'm a programmer, but not farmiliar with creating Windows GUI's. So I guess I'm not all that helpful in that arena =P I can see however if I can get you money or something else useful to you.

It's understandable if this feature isn't considered useful enough to enough people. If I must I can always just modify "notify".  I was hoping there would be a native way to do it within the client.