Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: [hylafax-users] notify

I currently have hylafax set up to send emails to the faxmaster on all events. They get emails if it is busy, requed, failed, successful, etc etc. Ideally, I just want them to recieve emails on final events (Failed or successful). I looked at the notify bash script and it shouldn't be too hard to implement this. However, I want to stay as close to the original setup as possible. Can I set any variables in the source'd FaxNotify file that will force the behavior I want? Or am I going to have to modify notify directly?