Re: [hylafax-users] Sendtime hyla.conf (more)

Tony Delov wrote:

We send lots of faxes, so I'm pretty keen to get the batching going as
well.

How did you install HylaFAX? From RPM? Conceivably some RPMs could have batching disabled by default.

In your /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config file please set "MaxBatchJobs: 64", then restart faxq.

Then run the following:

sendfax -a 10:34 -d 5551212 -d 5551212

Where "10:34" is a time at least one minute away, and where "5551212" is a number you want to fax to.

Then watch it and see if it batches. faxstat should show all of the jobs with "R" status when it is sending.

Then, if that works, try it again but now use "now + 1 minute" instead of "10:34". Depending on your version of HylaFAX this may or may not batch. Newer versions of HylaFAX will batch these while older ones won't.

Lee.