[hylafax-users] Bad 1D pixel count

Site is running hylafax 4.2.1, and never receives any faxes, it only
sends.

The syslog has many copies of this:

	Dec 15 14:18:02 sitename Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728
	Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0,
	expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel
	count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected
	1728 Bad 1D pixel count, got 0, expected 1728 Bad 1D pixel count,
	got 0, expected 1728

1) Why are these messages in /var/adm/syslog, given that in all the
etc/config.ttyXXX files there appears "LogFacility: local5", local5
points to /var/adm/hylafax.log, and the latter does have lots of other
hylafax messages?

2) Any reference in Google or FAQs that I can find w/r to the 'bad 1D
pixel count' error all mention it in the context of receiving, not of
sending, and I don't find that error in any of the log files.  So what is
the error really indicating?

--
JP
	==> http://www.frappr.com/cusm <==