[hylafax-users] WHFC problems

I've set up hylafax and want to use WHFC as a client for Windows machines. I've gotten it so users can view any incoming fax (our primary use for the fax-server) however it would be nice if they could send faxes as well.
I set up WHFC as a printer and all works well from my account. I have local administrator rights on Windows machines on our domain. However when trying to fax as a test user with no admin rights (like all the users who will be using Hylafax/WHFC) it won't work.
Faxes get stuck in the local WHFC queue, they don't get sent to the server, and the pop-up window that asks for the fax number doesn't appear. Often attempts to cancel the stuck job don't work either. When it does allow me to cancel the job, that's when the window for entering th fax number appears... But of course the job is canceled and wont fax.
Anyone have any ideas?

--
Matt Miller
Solutions for Progress