Re: [hylafax-users] Use2D on Solaris with Hylafax 4.2.1

> Is this happening to *all* receivers, or just a particular receiver?

Well, technically "all", but since my testing currently consists of sending
to a single fax machine..... :-)

> If it's *all* receivers, then it looks like there is a more serious
> problem somewhere...

I'm using "Digi AccelePort RAS" cards (previously purchased), which
according to the mailing list archives are known to be dodge; and this
probably isn't helping.  Sigh.

Would the list like to suggest a better PCI multi-port card for use in Sun
Solaris hardware (i.e. must have proper Solaris driver support!) ?

>If you need to disable 2-D MR/MMR, you will need to disable the software
RTFCC.

OK, not obvious to my mind, but thanks, will try this.

>And if the problem isn't with all receivers, but just a particular number
>you can set these in destctrls to only disable 2D-MR/MMR for a particular
>receiver.

Well, it worked OK with HylaFAX 4.1.8 on the same receiving machine.....

Anyway, thanks for the help, and will see how far I get now.

James Roberts-Thomson
Senior Systems Engineer (Unix)
IM Solution Design
ANZ National Bank Limited