Re: [hylafax-users] Debugging PDF conversion?

* HaraldFinn?s <spamcatcher@xxxxxxxxxx> [050915 10:30]:
> It seems the internal pdf converter bombs no matter what I do, so I've
> been testing with pdf2ps instead. It works when run by itself from command
> line, but faxmail seems to use the internal filter even if pdf2ps is
> enabled in typerules.

faxmail has no internal pdf converter, and has nothing to do with
typerules.

> Any tips on how I can get faxmail to run pdf2ps and not the builtin one?

I would have another good read of the manual page for faxmail.  It talks
in detail about how it handles mime parts, and what mime types it
handles (and what it discards).  It describes how to add external
scripts to override handing of mime types, and some of the caveats of
running faxmail with direct submission vs. using it to control sendfax
for submission.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103